“Amazing service, a once in a lifetime experience”

Yellowstone Big Gun Fun
More attraction details
Owner description: Yellowstone Big Gun Fun is an indoor shooting range located at the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park. We offer rentals of machine guns, handguns, and rifles to provide our customers and their entire families with a safe and fun activity they'll remember for their entire lives.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This family owned business was a fantastic experience, and a must-visit for anyone in the Yellowstone area. When entering the building, there are friendly people there to meet you, and show you what they have to offer. The selection is FANTASTIC, and the employees are extremely friendly. There is a wide range of firearms available: Fully automatic rifles, Sub Machine guns, Light Machine guns, Shotguns, and handguns. Their weapons are extensive and diverse; a gun for every skill level and ability. All of their workers are well trained, professional, and focused on making sure everyone is as safe as can be. This is a experience that you will not find anywhere else. The overall experience was amazing, and leaving you wanting to come back again.

4  Thank David K
in 11 reviews
"fired"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Took my little boys on a mini vacation to Yellowstone Park. The sign for this place caught my eye as soon as I drove into West Yellowstone. I fought the urge to go there for three days but finally on my last day I gave in and decided to treat myself to a little fun. Man am I glad I did! I purchased a package that consisted of a Kriss Vector SMG .45, an Uzi 9mm, and an M4 .223. I also purchased an extra clip for each gun. The owner is extremely safety conscious and explains everything about each gun and the rules for shooting safely. I have been around guns my entire life and have been shooting them for over 40 years, but none of that prepared me for how much fun this was! Absolutely the best money I ever spent and something I will remember forever. It's probably a good thing I waited until my last day or otherwise I would probably have been there everyday once I found out what a rush it was.

3  Thank Bart B
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I went to Yellowstone Big Gun Fun and it was the first time shooting a gun. it was really great and they were so nice to us. The day after we decided to go again before we leave west yellowstone. It was really worth it, he evan taught me how to shoot the best way possible and it helped me shoot the center of the target. Going back there for sure.

3  Thank Tomer T
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were skiing at Big Sky and took a day off to tour the area. Off time of year, not much open BUT THANKFULLY Big Gun Fun was....My 15 and 17 year old had a blast. Owners are friendly and helpful and safe. My boys said it was something they will always remember. Shooting machine guns is not an opportunity they get too often. Go across the road after for great Pizza....

2  Thank Laura M