“Awesome experience!!”

Yellowstone Big Gun Fun
More attraction details
Owner description: Yellowstone Big Gun Fun is an indoor shooting range located at the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park. We offer rentals of machine guns, handguns, and rifles to provide our customers and their entire families with a safe and fun activity they'll remember for their entire lives.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I went to Yellowstone Big Gun Fun and it was the first time shooting a gun. it was really great and they were so nice to us. The day after we decided to go again before we leave west yellowstone. It was really worth it, he evan taught me how to shoot the best way possible and it helped me shoot the center of the target. Going back there for sure.

3  Thank Tomer T

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were skiing at Big Sky and took a day off to tour the area. Off time of year, not much open BUT THANKFULLY Big Gun Fun was....My 15 and 17 year old had a blast. Owners are friendly and helpful and safe. My boys said it was something they will always remember. Shooting machine guns is not an opportunity they get too often. Go across the road after for great Pizza....

2  Thank Laura M
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I loved this place! We shot the Oozie, and Gatling!
We were treated like kings and queens when we walked in, they were so nice and friendly and Eric was excellent at teaching us.

Thanks Eric. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

2  Thank tennysonw
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This place was great! My friends and I went to west Yellowstone in dead time and not many stores were open, this one was, and we all had a ball! I recommend the 1911 colt very loud and fun!

2  Thank Mandy B
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Been shooting at several places in the past. This is a small, very friendly and well stocked range. Good instruction, reasonable prices but be aware that the ammo they use is expensive so you'll spend more than you think but it is definitely worth the cost.

1  Thank mossedman