“fantastic experience!”

Yellowstone Big Gun Fun
More attraction details
Owner description: Yellowstone Big Gun Fun is an indoor shooting range located at the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park. We offer rentals of machine guns, handguns, and rifles to provide our customers and their entire families with a safe and fun activity they'll remember for their entire lives.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is something we cant do in England, and was an amazing experience! great and helpful staff, and reassuringly thorough on safety! we loved it! And the pure look of happiness on my boyfriends face when he shot the AK47, i will never forget! Truly memorable experience! even i enjoyed shooting a handgun! :) worth every penny! massive thanks! xx

There are newer reviews for Yellowstone Big Gun Fun

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Five of us from Australia were in West Yellowstone as part of a fly fishing trip. Whilst the others were in the fishing shops, I stumbled upon Big Gun Fun. What an excellent idea for something different to do I thought. So I went in to have more of a look. I decided there and then that I wanted to shoot a machine gun (something that cannot be done back home). The shop owners were brilliant and the whole process - signing in, selecting your weapon, safety briefing etc was to the point and with no fuss. I would recommend this as a must do experience to anyone looking for something different to do. I hope to be back in the States again next year and will be keen to try out the Thompson Sub Machine Gun.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

For my first time shooting a gun, this was such a great experience. A friend and I decided on the "date night" package which included 2 handguns and a semi-automatic Uzi. The staff were very helpful in choosing which handguns to shoot and were very thorough in their safety measures. Overall, it was an awesome, fun experience! The smile on your face when you're done shooting is well worth the money!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My wife and I went to Grizzly RV Park to stay for our Honeymoon. While we had a down day and decided not to go into yellowstone as it was a rainey day, she decided to read a book, and I dont care to read so I went Shooting!!! Eric was a GREAT GUY! and walked me step by step through of what to do and how to do it safley... the number one thing! He also gave me a gift for the AR-15 I am building back home. In a nutshell I would go back there again!

Bob

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I shot the kriss, my daughter shot a browning 22 pistol. We were there 15 minutes before they opened. The owner saw us and opened early which was great since we were driving to Canada that day. This was my first time with a machine gun and my daughters first time shooting. The range master took time to not only explain the safety requirements but also how to fire for best results.

The machine gun really got the adrenaline going. What great fun.
My daughter was very accurate for her first time and really enjoyed the experience.

We took some of the expended casing to mount in a frame when we get home. Great memories