“Exciting Family Fun”

Yellowstone Big Gun Fun
More attraction details
Owner description: Yellowstone Big Gun Fun is an indoor shooting range located at the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park. We offer rentals of machine guns, handguns, and rifles to provide our customers and their entire families with a safe and fun activity they'll remember for their entire lives.
San Jose, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exciting Family Fun”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I shot the kriss, my daughter shot a browning 22 pistol. We were there 15 minutes before they opened. The owner saw us and opened early which was great since we were driving to Canada that day. This was my first time with a machine gun and my daughters first time shooting. The range master took time to not only explain the safety requirements but also how to fire for best results.

The machine gun really got the adrenaline going. What great fun.
My daughter was very accurate for her first time and really enjoyed the experience.

We took some of the expended casing to mount in a frame when we get home. Great memories

Redlands, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Go big or go small, you'll have fun either way!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is an excellent attraction. You can spend as little as $25 to try 1 gun to several hundred dollars to try several extensive packages of guns of all sizes and kinds. Our friends did one of the package deals with several machine guns and hand guns. I did just tried the AR-15. The owners are very patient and provided good instruction while on the gun range. The owner went through some of the guns we could try and then you select your targets. We all then proceeded to the gun range to shoot. The guns are very loud but you have ear and eye protection and the staff supervising the entire time so it's a good beginners gun experience. The owner was very pleasant and did not rush us at all. We took our time and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.

London, United Kingdom
“A well priced and awesome experience!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were very impressed with the experience we had at Yellowstone Big Gun Fun!!!! I had never shot a gun before and they were so helpful, encouraging and made me feel very safe! My partner and I both had such a great experience and woul recommend it to anyone!!!!

Tucson, Arizona
“Definitely "A Memory My Husband and I Will NEVER Forget!!"”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Thank you Eric and Beverly for being so welcoming! My husband and I had a blast experiencing the power of the KRISS Vector! For those of you who are amateurs to shooting, Eric (or an authorized staff member) is in the shooting booth with you at all times and takes you through a thorough safety instruction before firing the gun(s), so no need to worry because any concerns you may have will be clarified in advance. Upon our next trip to YNP, this will be a stop at the top of our list for sure! We wish you much success with this business; it's truly a one of a kind experience, both in hospitality and adrenaline!! Bring in the reviews folks - LET'S GET "BIG GUN FUN" TO #1 ATTRACTION!!!

Chester, New York
“"The Spy Who Loved Me"”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I purchased the "Spy Package" (Walther PPK, AK-47, Uzi and MAC-10 equivalent) and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The owner and his wife were very friendly and helpful. The owner (also the Range Master) was very knowledgeable, and even though I have been shooting regularly for years he was able to impart some very helpful hints to improve accuracy and control of recoil. All of the firearms were well maintained and a pleasure to fire. If you are visiting Yellowstone Park I highly recommend you take the time to discharge a few rounds at "Yellowstone Big Gun Fun" and raise your adrenaline a few notches in preparation for all the hikes you will be doing in the Park.