IMy family traveled to West Yellowstone in mid-June and stayed here for one night. I thought that the hotel was very over-priced ($170) a night - based on what we received. The room was very small with two beds and an extremely small bathroom. The breakfast room was the size of an average kitchen and was not able to accommodate all of the guests. The breakfast was mediocre - cereal and fruit. I also wasn't told when I booked it through Super 8 that it is not in the actual town but 8 miles away. I felt that the place did not match the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Yellowstone Super 8 offers a quiet setting just 7 and one-half miles west of West Yellowstone. With beautiful mountain views in all directions we are the perfect location for relaxing after a long day in Yellowstone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 West Yellowstone Lionshead Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Super Eight
- West Yellowstone Super 8
- Super Eight West Yellowstone