we (4 adults in one room) stayed there 3 nights...we supposedly got the deluxe double queen room...pretty small for a deluxe. i knew it was going to be pricey because it was in west yellowstone. the breakfast wasn't anything special...cold cereal, bagels, toaster waffels. the rooms were clean and the employees were very friendly. all in all just basic and nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Yellowstone Super 8 offers a quiet setting just 7 and one-half miles west of West Yellowstone. With beautiful mountain views in all directions we are the perfect location for relaxing after a long day in Yellowstone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Super 8 West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 West Yellowstone Lionshead Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Super Eight
- West Yellowstone Super 8
- Super Eight West Yellowstone