I agree with Jack S. This was very nice for a Super 8. We stayed one night. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was an easy drive into Yellowstone. We ate at the pizza place/convenience store next door, good sandwiches, very convenient. The room and bed was very comfortable and had a mini fridge which was handy. This was a great deal compared to the rooms inside Yellowstone. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Yellowstone Super 8 offers a quiet setting just 7 and one-half miles west of West Yellowstone. With beautiful mountain views in all directions we are the perfect location for relaxing after a long day in Yellowstone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 West Yellowstone Lionshead Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Super Eight
- West Yellowstone Super 8
- Super Eight West Yellowstone