Stay there with my family for 3 nights , it was so noisy in the night you can hear youre neighbours very well talking , flushing , or the shower , the aircon sounds like a airplane , none of the three nights was quiet .
About the breakfest area , no space for the guest , no choice of food , if something is empty , and you ask for more there is no refill , only the answer if its empty then there is no more . The staff Mrs. E... is acting like that this is her room , absolut unfriendly and not proffessionel .
The reception service is ok , friendly staff , and all questions was getting answered .
Location of the Super 8 its a little bit outside but for us it was ok , nice and quiet area .
Pricing is absolut discussing more then 200 dollar for a small room with a very small breakfest , i write this comment from a Best Western Hotel on our tour , where the price is 85 dollar , full breakfest , big rooms , and the most important is we can sleep here .
This was our first and last Super 8 , we all decide not to give a a second chance for this kind of hostel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Yellowstone Super 8 offers a quiet setting just 7 and one-half miles west of West Yellowstone. With beautiful mountain views in all directions we are the perfect location for relaxing after a long day in Yellowstone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 West Yellowstone Lionshead Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Super Eight
- West Yellowstone Super 8
- Super Eight West Yellowstone