We stayed 3 nights while visiting Yellowstone. Mike put the "home" in "home base" for us. Right off the bat, we were welcomed as if we were family. We had a problem with the hair dryer on a couple of mornings, but right away, the staff opened a vacant room to let us use the hair dryer there. Stuff happens, but I was extremely impressed with the way it was handled.
The place has a rustic feel to it that really does make you feel like you are in Yellowstone. Complimentary hot chocolate on those cool mountain evenings after hiking all day in the park was so welcome!
Perhaps best of all, the place was very clean. I always wonder what I'm going to get when I visit a hotel, and these good folks were the best yet.
Mike also provided a wonderful concierge service. Where to go to get groceries; the best way to get to Quake Lake; etc. Super 8 should feel blessed to have this hotel as part of their chain. Mike, if I'm ever back in the area, save a room for me!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Yellowstone Super 8 offers a quiet setting just 7 and one-half miles west of West Yellowstone. With beautiful mountain views in all directions we are the perfect location for relaxing after a long day in Yellowstone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 West Yellowstone Lionshead Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Super Eight
- West Yellowstone Super 8
- Super Eight West Yellowstone