My family stayed here while visiting Yellowstone. The staff was very hospitable. The don't have any carts to help with getting luggage but the staff helped me bring my bags into the hotel. I would definitely stay here again. Take note that it is on the outskirts of the "city". We had Pizza from the restaurant next door and it was a decent meal. The room didn't have a microwave but there was one available in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Yellowstone Super 8 offers a quiet setting just 7 and one-half miles west of West Yellowstone. With beautiful mountain views in all directions we are the perfect location for relaxing after a long day in Yellowstone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 West Yellowstone Lionshead Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Super 8
- West Yellowstone Super Eight
- Super Eight West Yellowstone