“Nice ribeye dinner”
Review of Serenity Bistro

Serenity Bistro
Cuisines: American, French, Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Description: ...Unique menu featuring Montana cuisine carefully prepared & artfully presented... ...Gluten-free, vegetarian and with prior notification vegan alternatives... ...Extensive wine list menu paired with our menu... ...Each day we feature a home made soup and specialty entrees... ...Outside patio sitting with life music...
Reviewed May 4, 2014

After a day of hiking in Yellowstone, my son and I decided to treat ourselves with a steak dinner! Our host at the Alpine Inn recommended the ribeye steak at the Serenity Cafe, and he hit the bullseye! We first had the Thai Calamari as an appetizer, which was quite good. Our steaks were big and well prepared. The (French) music playing in the background was also nice.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My in-law family has a cabin about 30 minutes in outside of "west." Honestly, in the 20 some years that I have been going, have never had a good meal. Always packaged soups and stuff. For years, I have done nothing but got an ice cream cone in town. or a muffin in the coffee shop in the bookstore. It is a shame, because when you go on vacation to some rustic place, it would be nice to get a big steak or something. We heard from other family members about this "Bistro." "in WEST ! ?" We gave it a try, and it was fabulous. For West or anywhere else.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

You may think I'm being dramatic, but when a restaurant provides you with an expensive (I say it's expensive because of the quality of the meal you're getting) meal that tastes terrible going down, and gives you terrible acid reflux after… you get the idea.

Ordered the panang chicken, which came with overcooked goopy rice noodles, very little curry or coconut flavor, and cubed hard chicken (even canned chicken is less hard and flavorless). Even dousing everything in Siracha couldn't save it.

From what I've seen some of the reviewers give this place a pass because it's West Yellowstone, but West Yellowstone has tons of flavorful, non-fasfood options! Branch serves excellent tasting and an exciting menu, the Slippery Otter has great tasting salads, soups, etc.

2  Thank clarisalucas
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have had 5 or 6 dinners here over the past two years and have enjoyed every one of them. When I am planning to go through West Yellowstone I try to time it so I can have dinner here.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had a trout dish & a bison burger

Pros: open late October
Cosy atmosphere
Food is quick to come out

Cons: everything drowned in butter & salt.

If you like that style of cooking then this place is for you!

4  Thank 665kate