“Don't Let The Outside Fool You”
Review of Serenity Bistro

Serenity Bistro
Cuisines: American, French, Healthy
Dining options: Reservations
Description: ...Unique menu featuring Montana cuisine carefully prepared & artfully presented... ...Gluten-free, vegetarian and with prior notification vegan alternatives... ...Extensive wine list menu paired with our menu... ...Each day we feature a home made soup and specialty entrees... ...Outside patio sitting with life music...
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The outside does not represent the food, service and quaint atmosphere of the inside. It is a small (10 to 12) tables restaurant. The menu is limited but it offers ample selections to satisfy most taste. They have a good selection of wines. Our food and service were great. The men restroom was very clean.

There are newer reviews for Serenity Bistro

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The kitchen is excellent. The original menu with multiple vegetarian choices give you a delicious meal that is of the quality other reviewers mentioned. When we ate here, the outdoor patio was closed because of low temperatures. The indoor room is very small. We made a reservation and were glad we did. I only give if three of five because it was hard to really enjoy the good food. The personnel was almost running through the small room. The effect in time is minimal, but it is very distracting. Because of the constant flow of new customers there was also very little attention for the tables. It would have been better if one of the two waitresses had not also been the person who had to handle the influx.

1  Thank msp60
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I ordered a veggie wrap without cheese because I am on a non dairy diet. She brought the wrap with cheese. Took a very long time to check back to see how the food was. When I nicely told her about the cheese, she brought another and it was delicious, but she had attitude and took a very long time to bring the bill. Also ordered smoked turkey Gouda sandwich..definently not a healthy alternative...took one bite and the server didn't even notice or ask if it tastes ok. Never going back.

2  Thank mochatraveler
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This small bistro has a nice patio behind the Dairy Queen. The menu is upscale compared to many of the other places in the area and I was drawn in by the great looking salad options. When we arrived we were quickly helped by a very nice waitress. I had the spinach salad and my mom had the pear salad, both were good and came with homemade dressing. My brother had steak and thought it was a little fatty but overall good. The dessert menu was standard but had some good sounding options although we didn't try any. Overall this is the place for upscale food in West Yellowstone.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you are at Yellowstone Park and have an opportunity to eat in West Yellowstone I would highly recommend the Serenity Bistro. It is small and intimate but the atmosphere is great. The service was wonderful and the meal was excellent. I had Butternut Squash Ravioli with brown butter, walnuts and sage. Wow was this great. My sister in law added a walnut salad to her ravioli and she said it was really good. I chose the dinner salad with strawberry dressing, the dressing was homemade as was the corn chowder my husband had and boy oh boy what treats. I would strongly recommend this Bistro.