“Good Chinese food in a tourist town.”
Review of Red Lotus

Red Lotus
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: New Chinese restaurant in the old Bullwinkle's West location just opened October, 2011. Phone 406-646-7002
“Good Chinese food in a tourist town.”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We had great service, fabulous crab ragoons and good lunches. We had the orange chicken, Mongolian beef and Schezwan chicken, all good.

• Visited August 2013

Philadelphia, PA
“Sorry to say, but you can do better”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I think long and hard before writing a negative review on TripAdvisor, but in this case I think it's warranted. We arrived for dinner at 6 pm on a Thursday night. We were not expecting a great dinner, but Chinese is usually a safe bet. My husband's corn soup was watery. Our chicken and cashew dish had a lot of celery and not much chicken or cashews. The beef with broccoli dish was ok. Service was lousy - we were served so fast that my husband had not even eaten half of his soup before our main dishes were brought to the table. We never saw the waitress again. We never even got refills for our water glasses. We were in and out in 25 minutes.

• Visited August 2013
Clearfield, Utah
“Great chinese food”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The chinese tourists were all eating here . . . and smiling. . . . 'nough said. The food was good and the ambiance was rustic and pleasant.

Visited August 2013
West Yellowstone, Montana
“High priced and not worth spending my money on.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were really disappointed in the food. We have some favorite Chinese dishes that we typically order - this wasn't it!! Food was flavorless from one dish to another and definitely didn't look like the dishes we have ordered in other Chinese restaurants. We are not doing that again!

• Visited July 2013
State Center, Iowa, United States
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love Chinese food, so I drug my family here. I thought it was very good, although it is hard to get the best service in a town as busy like this-which is understandable. They had very good food though, crab rangoon were probably the best I've ever had. They do add their own tip onto the bill though, which I had never seen before.

Visited July 2013