“Great Dinner”
Review of Red Lotus

Red Lotus
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: New Chinese restaurant in the old Bullwinkle's West location just opened October, 2011. Phone 406-646-7002
Brigham City
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food and service were very good. Lots of great choices. Very nice atmosphere. Definitely worth going back to.

Visited September 2012

Parker, Colorado
“Food was average but not quite worth the price.”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Overall, the restaurant is okay, but pricey. Service was a little confusing due to the language barrier. I had the Pork Lo Mein. It was tasty, but at $12.50, a little expensive for the quality. The other options on the menu seemed to either be $12.50 or $18.00 (mostly $18.00). Not much in between. Looked like larger groups who ordered multiple items and shared seemed to be enjoying their meals, so I would say it's worth a try unless you are on a tight budget.

• Visited September 2012
Orlando, Florida
“The Food was Just so-so”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I wasn't crazy about the food, but Chinese food is, I think, a matter of taste. Didn't parts of the country cook it differently. The restaurant was nice, but the waitstaff was not very friendly.

Visited October 2011
Sandy, Utah
“when the soup is the best part...”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

…you know I won't be back. We went there on a recommendation but was sadly disappointed. We order a bowl of hot and sour soup. This turned out to be the best part of the whole meal. We then split an order of curry coconut pork. It didn't even come with steamed rice. So, we order ham fried rice. Sad. It arrived 10 minutes before the rest of the food and it was bland with no flavor at all. When I have to add soy sauce for flavor, this tells me it's not worth it. And on top of that, it was cold by the time we got out main course. We were also left with the soup plate to eat the main course. The veggies were the only good part of the dish. They were crisp and good. The pork had a few pieces that were good. The rest was either too fatty and/or too chewy. Also, the title says coconut in it…neither my wife nor I tasted coconut. Overall, 2 out of 5. I seriously doubt I will go back.

• Visited September 2012
Baker, Montana, USA
“Excellent Family or Couples Restaurant”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

You know this place is good when all of the Asian tour buses pull up out front. The staff is very attentive, quick to seat, and quick to serve. A very nice experience and excellent Asian food.

Visited August 2012