“Excellent Customer Service”

Arrick's Fly Shop and Fly Fishing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Arrick's Fly Shop's mission statement: In its simplest form, our mission is to pass this great love of fly fishing and the outdoors onto future generations and share it with others. While fly fishermen enjoy the solitude of fishing, there is something to be said for the camaraderie of fishermen and the stories and experiences they share. At Arrick's we consider individuals, friends, couples, children, and families a part of this camaraderie of fishermen, for we all share the love of the great outdoors. Here at Arrick's you will not only find the products needed to make your fly fishing days successful, you will find other fly fishermen to share the excitement of fishing with you. All of us at Arrick's want your fishing experience in Montana and Yellowstone to be as amazing as ours was when we first visited and fly fished these pristine waters. Our passion is fly fishing and our favorite place to do it is here in Yellowstone Country. Let us show you why. Arrick's Fly Shop, Inc. offers guided fly fishing trips and is a full service fly shop with a knowledgable, friendly team of fly fishermen who are ready to help you out. The shop has anything you need to make your fly fishing days success as well as any fly tying material you may be on the lookout for. Arrick's offers full day and half day guided fishing trips. Types of guided fly fishing trips offered are: float trips, walk/wade trips, and instructional trips. Wondering about learning fly fishing and learning on Yellowstone's or Montana's waters? That's wonderful! Beginners and explorers welcome here! Arrick's welcomes all! Arrick's Fly Shop is a full service fly shop that offers a huge selection of fly tying material with a wide variety to choose from for all your fly tying needs. If you're looking for gear: rods, reels, packs, fly tackle, or any other equipment stop in at Arrick's and they will get you set up. Everyone at Arrick's wants you to have an amazing time fly fishing so stop in to say hi and feel free to ask any of the questions you may have.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

There are many fly shops to choose from when looking in West Yellowstone but Arrick's stands out from the beginning. Their pricing is competitive but their customer service is unmatched. When calling around to schedule our fly fishing excursion we chose Arrick's because of the helpful and friendly tone of Arrick himself when he took our call. When we arrived for our day of fishing we met our guide, Pat. Pat was excellent. Pat was easy to get along with and we enjoyed spending our day with him. He was very helpful and supplied us with everything we needed. Based on your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your fishing trip, Pat has a plan. In addition to the exceptional customer service and enjoyable personalities, the equipment Arrick's fly shop provides is in great condition. We stayed dry and comfortable during our time on the river and our equipment worked great. (And everything was included in our price!)

Before our trip we spent an entire afternoon researching and calling around for the right fly shop. I feel 100% confident advising anyone to just call Arrick's directly and enjoy the rest of their day!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jessica B

Hempstead, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best fly fishing experience!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We used Arrick's Fly Shop after looking at some of the reviews on trip advisor and it was the best ever! My husband, my son and myself went on a half day trip. Absolutely fell in love with the sport! Patrick our guide was really great with our 12 year old son. He wears his ball cap with his fly on the brim of his hat proudly claiming he is better than his dad. We all caught troughs but I have to say I don't know if I will ever top the 18" rainbow I landed, much less brought it in without the guides help! We loved it so much we plan on going back soon!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank 4manranch
Sacramento, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Fly Fishing Guides/Tours...............”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

This place came as a recommendation from another fly fishing guide who was already booked. I was somewhat skeptical because I could not find any reviews on their fly fishing guided tours so I was not sure what to expect.

We checked in, completed the necessary paperwork and met our guide, Matt Morrill. He was very personable, knowledgeable and open to any and all questions.

My husband and I had alot of fun. Matt gave us a little tutorial and then took us out on the Madison River. He was a very good teacher both explaining and showing us how to improve our fly fishing techniques. My husband and I bought snagged several fish and actually reeled in several between us.

We personally felt that the 1/2 day tour was more than enough for us beginners and we cannot wait to try it again.

Visited September 2011