“A good place to pass the time in a tiny airport”

The Smokejumper Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We take special pride and the freshest ingredients to provide our guests with a quality, affordable dining experience. First in gluten free, with dedicated appliances and homemade batters. It is our mission to cater to the needs and exceed the expectations of those with food allergies and specific dietary concerns. Or just a picky palate! You Cant Fake Fresh!
Illinois
“A good place to pass the time in a tiny airport”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I will start by saying the only reason I didn't/can't rate this any higher is that we didn't really order much. The menu looked good and the food quality was good. We were waiting for our flight and had a quick snack. Just appetizers and some ice cream. Just one guy working by himself (who happened to also be the owner), so service wasn't the fastest, but it wasn't for lack of effort or laziness. heard great things about the prime rib night, wish we would have known before the end of our trip.

2 Thank birdsley14

San Carlos, California
“Outstanding meals at the West Yellowstone airport cafe”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

James understands how food works and likes to cook. His ingredients are fresh and top quality. He takes justifiable pride in the results. His eggs benedict breakfast and prime rib dinner (Friday and Saturday nights) are outstanding. His prices are reasonable, and the quality is excellent. It's a short drive from town, but a hundred miles better in quality.

1 Thank 206dvr
Sacramento, California
“Made my flight delay worth it.”
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I was trying to fly home to find I had over a two hour delay. I had planned on eating during my layover in Salt Lake IA, but then decided since this was the only place in the airport to grab lunch I tried it. One of the best burgers I've had in a long time. I went further; decided to have the chocolate malt...old fashioned and heavy, but very tasty. I would recommend this qiuet place to anyone. The entire meal under $15, so no complaints at all.

3 Thank LMI2051