“A Day He will Always Remember”

The Diamond P Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided horseback riding on beautiful mountain trails through the Gallatin National Forest in Yellowstone Country. Ride to the Continental Divide trail and see views of 3 states, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park. Rides for all ages and sizes on sure footed and well mannered horses. Open Memorial Day weekend to Sept. 30 each year. 3 ride choices each day with one ride choice on Sunday. We have been guiding rides since 1953. It will be the highlight of your Yellowstone vacation.
East Wenatchee, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Day He will Always Remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

As dwindling health is in the fore coming of my future, I decided to take my 14/15 year old son on a summers journey. To do things he and I have never done together, things that we may never see or do again. As we stayed in West Yellowstone we found a place to go horseback riding. This was not a planned activity as I haven't been on the back of a horse in many years and my son had never been on one.
We decided to do it, so we made reservations at the Diamond P Ranch.
"It was more than I had ever dreamed of, not only for me to be on the back of a horse and riding again, but for my sons first experience to be on this wonderful trail ride".
I got to experience the fresh smell of horses, hay, mountain air, to be able to feel alive again, like I was at home. Rodger got to experience the trees, hills, the mountain views, the feel of the horse beneath him as I did as a younger person. We were home.
The Diamond P Ranch did an wonderful job enabling my son and I to have this special journey by having experienced staff for both beginning and experienced riders. For having a trail ride that showed many views of wild life, meadows, gods grace in Montana.
The experienced photographer there had taken MANY wonderful photos that my son will have forever. He will be able to show others that he and his mom went on a magical journey in a place called "Diamond P Ranch", Montana.
After 2 & 1/2 months of traveling, this was his favorite experience ;) - Mine too

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Lana1955

Cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to end our trip to Yellowstone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We loved our horseback ride from Diamond P Ranch! My husband and I hadn't been on a horse in 20 years and our kids (16 and 11) had never ridden a horse. We were put at ease in no time. Our guide was Jill and she was great. She made a point to talk to everyone in our family and made us feel really comfortable. The ride itself was beautiful. The pictures they took of us were a special addition to our ride. I even left a few items at the ranch and they were kind enough to send them to me. Thanks to the staff at Diamond P Ranch and especially to Gangsta, Bill Gates, Coach and Scar!!

1 Thank wildcat90
Lynnwood, Washington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had a lovely time today. My daughter loved Bailey, the paint she rode! Blake did a great job with our group as our guide. He did an excellent job spending time with each group, making sure we were comfortable, safe, together and happy. Keep him
around! :)

Visited July 2013
West Winfield, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellant ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife & I arrived a few minutes early so we had the chance to look at some of the horses that were set to go out on that mornings ride. My wife had been given a horse that was all attitude and the longer the ride went on the more her horse showed it. I, on the other hand rode a horse by the name of Belle. Belle is 3/4 Belgium and she shows it in her size.
Our guide for the ride was Kim, she was very knowledgeable of the area and helped those of us out that weren't to familiar with riding. Rex, Bambi & their staff are very professional and went above and beyond to assure all of us had a pleasurable and memorable ride at the Diamond P Ranch. I would recommend a ride at their place to everyone.

Massillon, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome ride, great guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I went to Diamond P Ranch on August 5, 2013. We wanted a 2 hour rather than 3 or more and they were more than happy to accommodate us! We ended up just the 2 of us on our ride with our guide, Jill. Neither of us had been on a horse for 30+ years and we had such a great ride! Our guide Jill was wonderful! She was so informative showing us and telling us so much about the area! She even stopped and picked us some wild berries! We would definately recommend Diamond P ranch to anyone!

1 Thank PattyJo324