“awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Diamond P Ranch

The Diamond P Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided horseback riding on beautiful mountain trails through the Gallatin National Forest in Yellowstone Country. Ride to the Continental Divide trail and see views of 3 states, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park. Rides for all ages and sizes on sure footed and well mannered horses. Open Memorial Day weekend to Sept. 30 each year. 3 ride choices each day with one ride choice on Sunday. We have been guiding rides since 1953. It will be the highlight of your Yellowstone vacation.
Mason, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

great guides, great horses, awesome scenery. This was the least expensive we found in the area, half day was plenty of time to enjoy the area. We will definitely do this again when we come back. Loved it!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank laura c

Seattle, WA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A Real Horseback Riding Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

This was a real ride, up a mountain, not always on trails and just wonderful. The guides were so helpful, especially because I am clueless about horses, but this is the first time I've ever felt like I wasn't a dumb tourist being scammed. A great experience and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank MesWilson
Pilot Point, Texas
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

As my friend and I turned off of Targhee Pass Hwy, down the Diamond P Ranch driveway, my heart began to pound with great joy and excitment. Anticipating a great ride, I was definately not disappointed, but overjoyed. The horses were wonderful and the ride was beautiful; forest, running brooks, singing birds; beautiful sencery; I was... in paradise. I photographed nature as much as I could, drinking in the fresh mountain air. Dakokta, the horse I rode, I fell in love with. She was beautiful and fun to ride; we surely bonded. The wranglers were friendly & ready to help at anytime. Their instruction before the ride as to how to handle a horse, was very good too. This was the best vacation ever! It is so worth it. I absolutely loved it & am grateful for the experience. Can't wait to return!

Visited September 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great for 4-70 year olds !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family of eight ranging from 4 to 70 years young booked an evening ride, and found the experience to be brilliant. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and made you feel welcome. Our son-in-law and kids went back the next day for some more, and were not disappointed. The 4 year old is now nagging for more horse riding! An experience to be recommended.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank raypcox
Curridge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A family evening out was an excellent experience all round”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Having opted for the early evening ride we were not disappointed by the ride, the organisation and the friendly nature of all the staff. My kids enjoyed it so much we went back the next day and the team arranged a 'private' lesson. I highly recommend this raunch for value, experience and friendleyness. Definitely worth a visit if you are in West Yellowstone!!