“Great food”

Taqueria Las Palmitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Restaurant converted from an old school bus.
Description: Restaurant converted from an old school bus.
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

The food was great and the bus was a cool idea. However the girl at the counter couldn't speak good English. She didn't understand us. But she got someone who helped her. I probably would go back. It was pretty good.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Pops and I were on a fly fishing trip and hit the Taco Bus everyday. Amazing, authentic, well priced for West Yellowstone (we split the 6 taco platter everyday for $9.99). I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Jay N
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I split a taco platter with half beef and half chicken tacos. Wish we had gotten all beef tacos. They were amazing!!And we loved the spicy carrots that accompanied the tacos. My husband was trying to figure how to replicate them at home. The chicken tacos were a bit bland for our taste buds, as was the chicken burrito our daughter ordered. All ingredients were very fresh though and we loved the taco bus (except the tables outside, which could use a good scrubbing or at least more frequent wipe downs through the day).

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

The guy running it is from Mexico and you can tell it's the real deal. The food is flavorful and authentic. If you are looking for texmex, this may not satisfy you but give it a try still....

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We saw the bus as we walked around town, but after checking TripAdvisor for places to eat we went back and stopped in. Loved it! The tacos are of the "street taco" style - smaller and simple. I tried the pork enchildas with verde sauce and really enjoyed it. We sat inside the bus which was great fun as well. My wife and 5yo daughter enjoyed it so much, we went back later in the week.

1  Thank NineEightSix