“Great food”

Taqueria Las Palmitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Restaurant converted from an old school bus.
Description: Restaurant converted from an old school bus.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My son is not a fan of Mexican food but he liked the beef burrito from Las Palmitas. My husband had a platter of food and I enjoyed my enchilada. Food is great, served hot and the prices are very reasonable. The bus is very quaint and I met some nice people from Arizona on the short wait for my food.

1  Thank HonoluluLocalgirl

Reviewed June 27, 2014

This is a pretty cool concept and my husband picked ours up to go. My daughter got a chimichanga but it wasn't fried and she was a little disappointed. My husband got the steak fajita and it was delicious. My daughter said if she went back she would get the tacos because they looked the best. A good value and each meal had plenty of food.

1  Thank mathmus1
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is inside of an old school bus and it should be called taco bus.  It seems to be a very popular restaurant with the locals. It has good food at a descent price.  I have eaten at the tourist trap Mexican restaurants in town and was disappointed. If your in the mood for decent Mexican food and you happen to be in West Yellowstone, head to the bus.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband & I ate here one night on a recommendation from the campground office. The food was very good and plentiful. The atmosphere was interesting, being a bus. I had a chimichanga & my husband had enchiladas that he liked. Our bill was around $22 which seemed reasonable to me - we both had sodas too. I only wished that served dessert.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I love the Taco Bus. I literally go there once a week. If you want great Mexican food with good service (as good as service on a bus can be) check out Las Palmitas! Good tacos, great quesadillas, not too pricey for a tourist town.

1  Thank Treynormal