“Street tacos”

Taqueria Las Palmitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Restaurant converted from an old school bus.
Description: Restaurant converted from an old school bus.
Clearfield, Utah
“Street tacos”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you like the soft-shell street tacos, these are good ones according to my son. I discovered I don't like them but that is just me.

Visited August 2013

Irvine, California
“average steak tacos”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I read the reviews for this place and was really looking forward to some great food. I had the steak tacos, they were just ok! My wife had the shrimp quesadilla and it was pretty tasty. The cokes from a can were not very cold at all. I love an icy cold coke with my meal, not a luke warm can of coke. I did not try any other places to eat in west Yellowstone after eating here.

• Visited August 2013
St. George, Utah
“Great Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

If you need atmosphere and need to be pampered this is not the place for you. If you want great Mexican food at a very reasonable price for a tourist town, this is the place for you. Try to avoid the busy times because the bus can get crowded. We ate there about 4:00 P.M. and didn't have to wait at all but it got very busy before we finished. Eat outside on the picnic tables if weather permits. The food was very good and there was plenty of it. I would highly recommend this place and will eat there again whenever I'm in West Yellowstone.

Visited July 2013
Denver, CO
“It's a food truck in a bus”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

It's basically a bus converted into a food truck. They do well in preparing the food, and it is good, nothing too special and well priced. Too bad they have no beer....Good concept, good food, and not too expensive.
For a quick meal, and satisfying, I would eat here again.

Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“The Taco Bus”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent place to eat. The best meal we had during our trip to Yellowstone. We loved it so much we ate there twice. It was authentic Mexican food served in a fun, kitschy atmosphere. Service was fast and friendly. We ate early and there was no wait, but we did see lines forming at peak times.

• Visited June 2013