“BEST Ice Cream in town!”

Arrowleaf Ice Cream Parlor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Open later during summer. Great ice cream Come visit our new yogert bar YUM!!!
West Yellowstone, Montana
“BEST Ice Cream in town!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I think my title says it all, lol! :)
Tons of flavors to pick from and their lunch options are really good as well.

Sequim, Washington
“Always a good place”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have been here many times over the years. This place is always busy, serving ice cream and food. There service is good. Ice cream, really good. A West Yellowstone classic.

Visited June 2014
missouri
“Treat yourself!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We walked down to the Arrowleaf Ice Cream & Grill. We liked it. The young lady behind the counter was very sweet. They mix what you want into the flavor of ice cream you choose. There were plenty of choices but alas, no graham crackers. I like to make s'mores ice cream. :) Portions in cups were just right so no need to feel guilty. My husband got a turtle sundae and it was huge though.

Clermont, Florida, United States
“Neat ice cream but rude owner!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have planned our whole trip to Yellowstone (from FL) on Trip Advisor. I can tell you that every restaurant and hotel has been exactly what others have posted that it was like. This is our 5th small town during our vacation and we went in to get the "huckleberry ice cream" that others rave about. It was neat how they mixed it together - which is why you can't sample any flavors. The ice cream was pretty good, but I must say that there were 3 times when the owner was condescending when I asked her questions. I usually let things like this go, but I had to say something to her. I told her quietly, where no one could hear, that I thought she was a little condescending and how we were going to be here a few days,and like the other towns, when we are really welcomed and fell wanted, how we will come in several times. She had no response back to me. No "I'm sorry" - nothing. But she had lots to say when I misunderstood the menu. I won't go back to a place that I am not wanted.

3 Thank Vickie P
Albany, New York
“Great place”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband & I liked this place so much that we had 2 lunches here, within a week. I had a chili dog both times and my husband had 2 different kinds of burgers. The chili dog was a large portion and very tasty. We shared funnel fries which are like a dessert french fry (with fudge sauce on the side). I also had ice cream here which was creamy & flavorful. The service was good - we didn't wait too long & they were polite. We ate near the front and the World Cup Soccer game was on TV.