“Treat yourself!”

Arrowleaf Ice Cream Parlor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Open later during summer. Great ice cream Come visit our new yogert bar YUM!!!
missouri
“Treat yourself!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We walked down to the Arrowleaf Ice Cream & Grill. We liked it. The young lady behind the counter was very sweet. They mix what you want into the flavor of ice cream you choose. There were plenty of choices but alas, no graham crackers. I like to make s'mores ice cream. :) Portions in cups were just right so no need to feel guilty. My husband got a turtle sundae and it was huge though.

Clermont, Florida, United States
“Neat ice cream but rude owner!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have planned our whole trip to Yellowstone (from FL) on Trip Advisor. I can tell you that every restaurant and hotel has been exactly what others have posted that it was like. This is our 5th small town during our vacation and we went in to get the "huckleberry ice cream" that others rave about. It was neat how they mixed it together - which is why you can't sample any flavors. The ice cream was pretty good, but I must say that there were 3 times when the owner was condescending when I asked her questions. I usually let things like this go, but I had to say something to her. I told her quietly, where no one could hear, that I thought she was a little condescending and how we were going to be here a few days,and like the other towns, when we are really welcomed and fell wanted, how we will come in several times. She had no response back to me. No "I'm sorry" - nothing. But she had lots to say when I misunderstood the menu. I won't go back to a place that I am not wanted.

3 Thank Vickie P
Albany, New York
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband & I liked this place so much that we had 2 lunches here, within a week. I had a chili dog both times and my husband had 2 different kinds of burgers. The chili dog was a large portion and very tasty. We shared funnel fries which are like a dessert french fry (with fudge sauce on the side). I also had ice cream here which was creamy & flavorful. The service was good - we didn't wait too long & they were polite. We ate near the front and the World Cup Soccer game was on TV.

Tulsa
“Yummo!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Huckleberry ice cream is the best!
We went there every evening we were there and they were open!!
love love love

Visited May 2014
Lolo, MT
“Amazing ice cream!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We visited here a couple days ago after a day in the park and were not disappointed!! There is a HUGE selection of flavors, candies and fruits to blend into the ice cream selection of your choice... We had to go for the huckleberry and it was incredible!! LOVED this place!! Can't wait to go back!