Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Booked a room here for a last minute fall trip. The price was reasonable, but that is all I can say for the accommodations as well. The photos on the website are deceptive, and that is acknowledged by the owners, but be cautious. We stayed in #4 and the kitchen is fit into what normally would be a closet. So if you are doing much cooking..it's going to be very tight and inconvenient. We were also informed that the kitchen was "fully furnished" but that is overstated as we found just two mismatched sets of utensils (knife, fork and spoon), a lack of cookware, a couple of plates and bowls, and not much else. Ok, if you are not doing much cooking. Also be aware that there is no heating or cooling. Jeff did provide us a noisy space heater to plug in...which did an adequate (although spotty) job of heating...but needed to turn it off at night to be able to sleep. On the plus side, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Most nights it was quiet, but if neighboring rooms are noisy...you will definitely hear it. So if you don't mind spartan accommodations this can work for you.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank RoadDog44
Reviewed September 23, 2016

I stayed in Room 3. I appreciated not being in the center of town, how much room I had in this room, the mini fridge, coffee maker, and microwave. The room was clean and I was sinfully grateful for a not-low-flow-shower. My only issue was the neighbors. One upstairs was so loud that I woke to the manager telling them to quiet down, so someone else must have complained. Then a loud German couple came in (I naiively thought only Americans had snarky fights, but lo, not so much). Fortunately they went to bed at 9; I was already hunkered down with a pillow over my head wondering if I would sleep. He apparently had respiratory issues, which caused noisy expression in the morning.

I really did like this motel, and they were very friendly, but I would recommend ear muffs if you're a light sleeper.

Room tip: Not sure. My room was convenient to my car.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2016

we were deterred from our original destination and found we were close to West Yellowstone. I checked all the website am
Bs learned there was only one room left. Boy did we get lucky ! The outside is nothing to look at but the inside rooms are warm and inviting. Although there was no air conditioning, there was a fan in the room and we really didn't need it. Even with 70 degree temps it was cool in the room. although not modern by Ny meNs, the room was spacious and CLEAN" The bathroom was large Ana the closet was spacious. You will not get a view but you will get a nice room, a Comfortable bed, good location - no ice or venting but close by shopping for such things. We will definitely be back! I Loved loved loved our room!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2016

Another older motel, but it is well maintained. Very convenient to the west entrance to the park and away from the downtown noise . Spacious rooms, nice décor, good sleep quality and very quiet. Our room had a kitchen, full size refrigerator, gas stove, microwave and all the necessities for preparing a meal. The bathroom was large and had just been remodeled. We enjoyed our three day stay.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2016

We stayed for 3 nights in late June. We wanted a hotel that was inexpensive and near the entrance to Yellowstone. We weren't looking for luxury as we felt we would be spending very little time in our room. While the price may seem a bit high for what you get, for this area it was extremely reasonable. The hotel is very basic, super clean and perfectly suited our needs. There is a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Our room had two double beds which were very comfortable, a desk and two chairs. It is also just down the street from the Running Bear Pancake House, where we stopped every morning for breakfast, and also grabbed bag lunches to take with us to the park. The hotel was within walking distance of the downtown area which is also a plus. No A/C, but it wasn't necessary. And the owner was very nice, he was a good source of information about the area.

Date of stay: June 2016