“not as good as the other Chinese restaurant”

Chinatown Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 20, 2016

This restaurant does not offer combination plates so you can sample different variety of dishes. You are stuck with main dishes. The atmosphere was not nice at all. The two women who took my order were snotty. I will go back to the other restaurant.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

This one serves very similar food as Red Lotus does. They taste just about the same. It also charges rice and additional compulsory 15% tip on the bill. However it has less interior decoration..

Reviewed July 14, 2016

Chinatown's decor is exactly like any other Chinese restaurant anywhere in the world (except China!). The food is really tasty and has low sodium and MSG if you ask. It is also really good value, approx $15 per head. No alcohol is served. It is always really busy in the evenings, so tables are hard to get.

Reviewed June 24, 2016

Had been a while since we ate Chinese food so was glad to see this place. Walked in and were pleasantly greeted and promptly seated. My wife had the shrimp fried rice and I had the Scallops in Garlic Sauce. My wife said her meal was good and I loved the scallops in garlic sauce.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016

For the high prices I expected some great food. The beef and broccoli that my friend ordered smelled great and she said it tasted good but I went for the specialty and was severely disappointed. The shrimp was hard and chewy, it was dirty with huge poop trails, and it tasted more like a ketchup/bbq sauce than a spicy volcano sauce. I don't know if they thought a Caucasian girl couldn't handle the spice or that's the true sauce but I ate 3 bites and tossed $20 away!

Date of visit: June 2016