“Satisfied my desire for Chinese”

Chinatown Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Had been a while since we ate Chinese food so was glad to see this place. Walked in and were pleasantly greeted and promptly seated. My wife had the shrimp fried rice and I had the Scallops in Garlic Sauce. My wife said her meal was good and I loved the scallops in garlic sauce.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

For the high prices I expected some great food. The beef and broccoli that my friend ordered smelled great and she said it tasted good but I went for the specialty and was severely disappointed. The shrimp was hard and chewy, it was dirty with huge poop trails, and it tasted more like a ketchup/bbq sauce than a spicy volcano sauce. I don't know if they thought a Caucasian girl couldn't handle the spice or that's the true sauce but I ate 3 bites and tossed $20 away!

Reviewed June 21, 2016

Food was 'so-so' - waiter returned my tab for a 'tip' - the service wasn't worth any sort of tip at all - I'm 'odd' - good service, good tip, poor service - no tip.....the Chinese gentleman there gave me the distinct impression that I wasn't welcome...so, I ate there anyway...My mother was with me - she won't ever go back.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 14, 2016

We make it to West Yellowstone at least once a year. We go out of our way to eat here every time.

The food makes up for the strange hodgepodge of tables, chair, and decorations.

If you speak Chines you are allowed in the back room with all of the Chines tourist who get to eat of the authentic menu.

For those of you who don't speak Chines you can enjoy a great selection of Americanized Chines dishes.

I recommend all of the chicken dishes.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

Good food at pretty reasonable prices. Quick and efficient service.Has decent vegeterian options. The tofu curry was particularly good and spicy. an't go wrong with the steamed rice or any of the fried rice options.

Date of visit: May 2016