“Excellent ”
Review of Firehole BBQ CO.

Firehole BBQ CO.
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

We had the ribs and a brisket sandwich. The meats were excellent. We also tried the corn salad, Mac n cheese, and cole slaw sides. All were really good. Everyone in the facility was very friendly except for the cashier which would be our only complaint. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

It was was thing I was hoping to try in West Yellowstone! It did not dissapoint!!! I had ribs and brisket was so worth it!!! The sides were just a delicious as the bbq!! The staff was very friendly made sure we had everything we needed and were satisfied!! My only problem with them is I ate to much!! It is a must try!!!

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Brisket sandwich and slaw side. Brisket was very well cooked and had great flavour, it's a shame there wasn't more of it. The slaw was standard and a bit underwhelming. Would recommend.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

On our first trip to Yellowstone we were in town for four nights. On our second night, we decided to eat here. We are from Georgia and Alabama and consider ourselves very BBQ savvy. This is GOOD BBQ The lady (owner) was very pleasant and hospitable.

I recommend asking for “wet end” of the brisket. The place was very clean and will definitely I back if I am ever in West Yellowstone again.

FYI, their corn salad was featured on Food Nerwork.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

We stopped at this restaurant after the bear and wolf exhibit in west yellowstone. We were greeted by the friendly staff member,Josh. He and the other staff were very patient and made recommendations and let us try some delicious brisket and boy were they were on point. Their food was delicious everyone loved it. It was a great spot. Considering were from flordia if were ever back in the area again we will definently come back.