“Mediocre Mexican”

Description: We Have The Best Home Made Chili Verde
Aachen, Germany
“Mediocre Mexican”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Very mediocre, bland, standard Mexican food. Nothing special and would not return.

Waiter was also a bit pushy in trying to upgrade our orders. No liquor licence, so forget about having a beer or a Margarita.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ro100

“Bad choice”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Disappointment began as soon as we sat down. We were brought a small bowl of salsa ( the size most places give each person) & a basket of chips for 5 adults to share. If you want to have a beer or margarita you won't get it here--no liquor license. We ordered a large bowl of cheese dip--we couldn't believe what we got-canned cheese sauce, the kind you get at a concession stand nachos but without the addition of peppers. Our meals got mixed reviews-my sister said that the nachos were fairly tasty-real cheese & not the "cheese dip" on them. My husband said his cheese enchiladas were just ok as did my son. My brother in law only ate 1 of his 3 ground beef tacos & I ate only 1 of my shredded beef tacos--neither one was very good-just not tasty. Our rice was hard but the refried beans were ok. Our waiter was ok but considering we were the only ones in there he could have checked to see how we were more than once but he & the other staff were eating at a booth over to the side of the cash register. I would not suggest this place to anyone wanting good Mexican food.

1 Thank Gmateri
Port Republic, New Jersey
“Best Food in West Yellowstone!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We visted Grizzly Claw probably 4 times, while camping in West Yellowstone.
I'm very picky about my mexican food. Not only was this the best tasting, best presented, overall excellent. Got to meet the owner more then once, what a down to earth gentlemen. Can't Thank him enough for he beautiful Mexican Resaurant.

Gaithersburg, Maryland
“liked it”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The food was good and it came out quickly. The weather was awesome so we sat outside. I had the grilled pork chops and my daughter and husband had the tacos. Very good.

Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Best Dinner We Had in West Yellowstone”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Despite the reviews, we wanted something besides the typical park food, hamburgers and pizza found throughout town so we gave it a chance. We thought it was a good choice. We all had various types of enchiladas and they were quite tasty. You get two enchiladas, Mexican rice and refried beans with your dinner.

Okay people, maybe it is Americanized Mexican food but it was good. Just like any other ethnic food, everybody has their version of what is authentic. Try it!

• Visited July 2013