“Great place for a pizza and a beer” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bob's Place

Bob's Place
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Maryland
“Great place for a pizza and a beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stopped here for the first time to meet up with some friends. I've heard from many people about it but never gave it a try. I'm sorry that I didn't. The pizza was surprisingly very good...considering that you are in Virginia City. We ordered several pizzas: a pepperoni, combination, and chicken Alfredo. All three were very good. The sauce was great and the crust was thin..just like I like it. I don't normally go for white pizzas but the Alfredo was very good with a mild flavor compared to others I've had a different pizza joints. For those looking for a quick stop, they do a slice of pizza and a draft beer for only $5....what a steal. Will definitely be stopping back next time I'm heading through VC.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Coug88

Travelling for a year
“Lovely pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

The pizza here was surprisingly delicious! There is little choice in Virginia City and so we were very happy when the pizza was so fresh and good.
Service was good, marked down only on the atmosphere and decor - basic and more like a canteen.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Desk-Escape-com
Cedarville, Ohio
“Best pizza on our trip through the Rockies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and had a great pizza. We had pizza in three other states and two Canadian provinces this trip (total of 8 pizza places). This was hands down the best. Great thin crust and fresh toppings. Quick service...fun atmosphere. Good prices. My daughter still talks about it.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank solascmark
seattle, wa
“Great stop for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Pizza and local beer on tap was excellent. Sandwiches and root beer floats-all were pleased. Service excellent.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ubermeme
Rhinebeck, New York
“Pesto, artichoke and chicken pizza-YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I always get the same thing, along with a Corona, and just love it! It's such a good combination, and if I ever had room afterward, I could have ice cream, but alas...I'm always full.

Visited July 2013