“WOW!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2008

I thought this place was great! The steak was amazing - of course, you are in Montana so how could it not be? Everyone was so friendly. The price for the quality and amount of food you get is also fabulous. The seating arrangement is kind of cafeteria style, which is the only reason for the 4-star rating. It had a negative impact on the ambiance, but otherwise I am definitely coming back!

Reviewed June 4, 2007

This was the second time we've been here. We have some family that lives close by. We visit the Steakhouse everytime we visit. It was just as good this time as it was the last time. :) The crackers and cheese spread is excellent and the carrot cake is so good. I think I will order it again the next time, but before the meal...it is that good!!! The mud pie is huge and it would serve about 3-4 people. The steaks are good too, I love Filet Mignon...so it would be my suggestion. We had a big party and we had good service and it was all cooked as we ordered it. It is worth a stop if you are close by. It is about 40 miles or so from Missoula, Montana. YUM!!