“"Gotta Love Montana!!!"”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Lizzie (grandaughter) and I were visiting our friends Jimmy & Christina McH from Hamilton MT. Jimmy knew I craved a great hunk of Montana beef and said; "We're going to Victor Steakhouse and Lounge in Victor, you'll love it!" He wasn't kidding. The food is fantastic. I, of course, had a steak with all the trimmings and it was one of the best steaks I've ever had. Restaurant has atmosphere and plenty of room. It gets busy though, so if you aren't fond of crowds go early. Crowds don't bother me and it only makes the steak desire grow. OK, so I'm only speaking for myself. The service is exceptional with some of the nicest folks I've ever met. Kelsy was our server and she was outstanding. If your looking for a great steak, it's Victor Steakhouse and Lounge. Believe me, "Ya gotta go!!!"

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at Victor steakhouse on numerous occasions. Without a doubt they have the best steaks I've ever had. Always cooked to perfection with amazing flavor.

The problem with the restaurant comes to the wait time. We are always seated promptly, but if there are even a few tables seated they just can't seem to get the food out in a timely manner. We went on Father's Day most recently and we were there for literally 2.5 hrs. It's as if management forgot that dads enjoy steak. They're scared to over staff I suppose. Even on a non-holiday we've waited nearly an hour for our food to arrive after being seated.

If you're ok with the wait, the steak is as good as you'll ever have.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food is great, pricey but very good would pay that price a thousand times.... I always order filet mignon cooked well. It was soooo perfect. If I could we would eat there every night.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I have been coming to this restaurant for celebrations like birthdays and anniversaries for the last three years. We have had excellent food and excellent service consistently in all this time. Their steaks are absolutely the best we've had anywhere! And they are cooked perfectly every time!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I just had dinner at the Victor Steakhouse and it was fantastic. The service was very good and the staff was super friendly and very knowledgeable.
Its too bad that Cathy from Stevensville didn't like the "Dead Animals" on the wall...After all, this is Montana.. If she really needed to look at the decor, she should come back east and look at the wallpaper and lights in the establishments there...and pay 3 times the price for the dinner and rude service...I guess you can't please everyone.
I would definately recommend this place to other folks who visit Montana....A true Montana setting and great food.
Jim