“Consistently good every visit, food,atmosphere and service.”

Victor Steakhouse and Lounge
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Stevensville, Montana
“Consistently good every visit, food,atmosphere and service.”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I have the opportunity to stop by at least once a month and the food is always good value for the $. The atmosphere is great and the staff are always very friendly and helpful. Specials every night make it difficult deciding what to have.

• Visited November 2011

Hamilton
“You Will Love This Steakhouse!”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

This steakhouse is a great neighborhood restaurant to enjoy out-of-this-world steaks, seafood and burgers! They cook over an open grill inside of the restaurant, so you can see the grill master doing his thing! The staff is friendly, and always treat me like I am a special friend. Victor, Montana may be small, but the flavors in this restaurant are big! I would highly recommend the ribeye steak or the grilled shrimp. And their clam chowder on Friday nights is fantastic!!

• Visited September 2011
Santee, California
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We travel to Hamilton, MT frequently and we always look forward to a beer and dinner at Victor Steak House. The food is always good, the service is good and its consistantly good which is important. The locals are very friendly and its a very positive atmosphere. Will always look forward to Victor Steak House!

• Visited September 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best in the Bitterroot Valley no longer”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We went to the Victor Steakhouse for dinner and were the first customers there....probably a big mistake. The drinks were very good, but the food was subpar. My wife had a chicken sandwich which looked like it was a leftover from the night before...I ordered their specialty which is Prime Rib and ordered it rare. I probably should have ordered something else when our waiter came back and said they only had cuts that were medium. This seemed strange to me as we were literally the first ones in the restaurant. When I received my order it was clear to me that it was not a fresh cut piece, but was probably left over from the previous day... almost looked like it was microwaved, but not positive. The meal was a very big disappointment because I had had very good meals there 4-5 years ago when I was in the area.

• Visited August 2011
“Steak, steak and more steak. Montana style at its best”
Reviewed May 28, 2010

Steak, steak and more steak. Montana style at its best