“Open again after 3 years of being closed - EXCELLENT!”
Review of Blue Anchor - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blue Anchor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Open again after 3 years of being closed - EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The Blue Anchor has been open again under new management for about three months. We stopped in today for lunch and we were very impressed! They are serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and there's nothing served here that's brought in on a truck! It's all home made and fresh and delicious. Layne does all the baking, including a fresh selection of pies and a very special chocolate cake. The menu is excellent and varied. I had a California chicken wrap which was delicious and my husband had the philly sandwich which was way too much for the bun to hold and he said it was super good. We were very surprised at all they have to offer and how well they are doing and how good it all was. We will definitely be back. So glad to see this place open again! Good luck! Highly recommend it.

• Visited May 2013

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I used to get the breaded pork-chop sandwich here. I could never find it anywhere else - they were so good!”
Reviewed August 29, 2008