“Winner!”
Review of Falls Motel

Falls Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Thompson Falls
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Although the building is vintage, the interiors have been nicely remodeled and have very comfortable beds and pillows. New spacious shower, wonderful staff and nice hot tub area. Very pleasant, quiet stay. Thanks Katrina and Mark!

• Stayed: August 2010
2  Thank Yodabear

Reviewed August 15, 2010

Doesn't look great from the curb, but the room we stayed in had been recently renovated and was very nice. Clean, comfortable beds, nice decor and a new fridge and microwave. The hot tub area was also new and very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank MHidaho
Reviewed August 1, 2010

My stay at this motel from was wonderful. I particularly enjoyed the friendly atmosphere . The owners are delightful and take great pride in their establishment. My room was very comforatable clean and had all the amenities I needed.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Cera52
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I actually live in Thompson Falls and stayed at the Falls Motel while I was looking for a permanent residence. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quaint. They had all the amenities needed and the some. This included in-room coffee and tea, cable, WiFi, refrigerator, microwave, posturepedic mattresses and hot tub. All the staff was friendly. I was treated more like a guest at Katrina and Mark's (owners) home than a customer. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone who is visiting Thompson Falls.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Racylacey
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Everything about this motel was top notch yet we paid less for it than any of the other nine motels of this vacation. It's a smaller, privately owned motel. The bed was incredibly comfortable. And talk about clean! This place is clean! Everything was provided for us: parking in front of our room, extra pillows, TV, internet, air conditioning, hair dryer, bath soaps, lots of soft towels. We did not use the hot tub that was available, but that area was squeaky clean, too. It did not have a guest laundry, but this small town has a clean public laundry just 3-4 blocks away. It did not come with breakfast. A super cafe down the street gave us a free drink when we showed our motel key. It is located a half block from the Clark Fork River and the PPL hydroelectric dam, an excellent evening stroll.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MontanaBorn47
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Check in was so friendly and my room was as comfortable as any high end motels I have stayed at. It was so quiet, I got a great night sleep on both nights of my stay. I will stay again if I find myself in your area again. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank CyndyMaxwell
Reviewed July 5, 2010

My wife and I spent two nights at the Falls Motel in early July, 2010. We made reservations online and had no idea what the facility would be like. What a wonderful experience we had! Katrina greeted us warmly when we arrived which is typical of the friendly people we encountered in Thompson Falls and Trout Creek during our stay. The room was clean and comfortable and nicely decorated. The remodeled bathroom included new tile and was spotless. The room was very quiet because the motel is located a block off the main highway through town. The only "noise" we heard was the comforting sound of an occasional freight train passing by. We really appreciated the convenience of a refrigerator and microwave in our room. We didn't use the hot tub or free wireless internet service but were impressed that a small motel in a rural community in Montana would even have them. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will stay at the Falls Motel again when we return to Thompson Falls in the future.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
#1 of 2 in Thompson Falls
Rimrock Lodge
Rimrock Lodge
#2 of 3 in Thompson Falls

Been to Falls Motel? Share your experiences!