“Good breakfast”

Minnies Montana Cafe
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Recommended to us by the staff at our motel. It was a good breakfast. Although busy at the time, service was friendly and fast.

1  Thank USAHwyTraveler

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Nice people, decent food that was fresh. This has a hometown appeal with local art displayed on the wall and the servers are more than happy to give information about the local area.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

don't be fooled by "views of the river" by other places - unless you wan tot end up at the rivers edge getting sick.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Take it from a fat guy!! This place rocks.. They have a Greg's kitchen sink omelette on the menu.. I gave it a go.. It was soooo big and so darn tastey I almost finished it, well not exactly.. I got about halfway through it.. The next day I had to call a plumber.. ;0) It was amazingly good and I had it for dinner that night. Awesome place, wish I had a place like this at home..

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Minnies has a really good breakfast!!!!!! The service is quite good and the food has the country kitchen taste to it!!!! Reminds me of my mothers cooking!!!!! If the lunches and dinners are anything like the breakfasts are.......well your tummy is in for a good treat of homestyle cooking! .