A rare find on Montana Hwy 83. When it comes to hospitality, Kathleen the proprietor and kitchen manager "gets it". Think warm, cozy, eclectic. Beautiful 'log cabin' style rooms with down comforters, wool rugs and and lodge chairs. Sorry, no wi-fi, cell phone reception, nor TV. You're on your own with books, games, or conversation in this place. Faced with losing my wired and now-wireless world, I was scared, very scared at first. But this place grew on me quickly - like in the first 5 minutes. I would recommend to anyone who wants a quiet break in the woods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style road house featuring gourmet dining and comfortable, quiet rooms - no TVs, Phones, or Alarm clocks in rooms, no cell service on property. Non-smoking dogs welcome. Complimentary WiFi. Near Glacier National Park and Bob Marshall Wilderness. Perfect for weekend getaways, intimate weddings, family reunions and retreats. Open May through October. Dining room known for presenting mostly organic, always fresh and totally delicious meals - gluten and dairy free, as well as vegan meals available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Laughing Horse Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laughing Horse Hotel Swan Lake
- Laughing Horse Lodge Swan Lake, Montana