My husband and I are from Albuquerque, NM and we were traveling around the Flathead Valley because we'd like to relocate here. We stayed at bed and breakfasts because they are more personable and we wanted to get to know locals. Kathleen's bed and breakfast was by far our favorite. Beautiful location, sweet rooms, fabulous food! (we totally recommend going there for breakfast, lunch and dinner!), Kathleen was so helpful and friendly, she really gave us a homey feeling. She recommended some great hikes and even trusted us to take her dog, Nikki, with us! We loved it and will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style road house featuring gourmet dining and comfortable, quiet rooms - no TVs, Phones, or Alarm clocks in rooms, no cell service on property. Non-smoking dogs welcome. Complimentary WiFi. Near Glacier National Park and Bob Marshall Wilderness. Perfect for weekend getaways, intimate weddings, family reunions and retreats. Open May through October. Dining room known for presenting mostly organic, always fresh and totally delicious meals - gluten and dairy free, as well as vegan meals available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Laughing Horse Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laughing Horse Hotel Swan Lake
- Laughing Horse Lodge Swan Lake, Montana