“Just OK”

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Superior
Hamilton, Montana
“Just OK”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is known for their BBQ Ribs, and roasted meats. So I would advise you stick with that. The service was very friendly, but the lasagna was nothing special. Decent prices in their gift shop. It appears to be slim pickins if you are in that area.

• Visited May 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Part of the perfect trifecta in Superior!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We were directed here for dinner from our lodging, at the Big Sky Motel across the street. We decided to split the pulled pork sandwich and questioned the waitress about the side dish options. She was very honest, "no, the potato salad and baked beans were not home made", but the coleslaw was, so that was an easy choice. When the sandwich arrived we wished we had not chosen to split as the meat was perfectly cooked, very juicy and not dry. The BBQ sauce was very tasty and not excessive. The bun was toasted and not mushy and yes the homemade coleslaw was excellent.

Visited May 2014
Kootenay Rockies, Canada
“Good place to stop for lunch”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This was a good place to stop for lunch. We had the roast beef dinner and bacon & eggs.
Meals were average. Friendly service !

• Visited April 2014
Madras, Oregon
“Excellent service !!!!! Great Food !!!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

It was a nice spot. Food was good and service was even better.... Worth a stop by anytime you are in the area.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great, friendly comfortable place with good food”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I chose this place to meet friends who were coming from Idaho for lunch on a Saturday (I was coming from Missoula), after wavering a bit because 'the other place in town" had some better online reviews. However, on arrival in Superior, I was so glad I'd picked Durango's - the "other place" turned out to have a very limited menu, a stark sort of atmosphere - and closed early. And, you can't miss Durango's!

We were greeted very warmly by the staff (the kind of homey ladies of a certain age who call you "hon" and really seem to love their jobs!), and we found items on the menu to suit us all - from huckleberry pancakes for my vegetarian friend to burgers, gyros, all styles of eggs, quesadillas, and various tasty (& big!) grilled sandwiches (I had the Country Chicken Sandwich - chicken strips, bacon, melted cheese, ranch dressing & tomatoes on grilled sourdough. Excellent!). There are dinner-type options too. Service was excellent. We sat in our booth chatting for a couple of hours, and were never given any hints to leave - in fact, our drinks and coffee just kept getting refilled.

After my friends left I took some time to browse the gift shop - it's a fun shop with a real variety of items, both tacky and quality.

I would definitely come back here anytime I was in the area!

• Visited August 2013