“Great Place To Stay!”
Review of Lozeau Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Superior
Lozeau Lodge
Reviewed August 18, 2013

From start to finish, Bill and Ann made the entire experience a true pleasure! They (along with their adorable dog Buster) greeted us as we pulled up and welcomed us to the lodge. From there they made sure we had everything we needed and made an amazing breakfast just for us! The cabin was excellent and in great condition. Bill and Ann obviously take great pride in their work and it shows in the level of customer service they provide. We will definitely find a reason to go back and visit them again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shawn B
LozeauLodge, Manager at Lozeau Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thanks for staying at Lozeau Lodge. We really enjoy helping to provide a meaningful birthday for you. Thank Sue for booking the trip. Bill and Ann

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We contacted the Superior Chamber of commerce and spoke to Ann Troutman, one of the owners. She was so helpful and and informed us on all aspects of the area. The decision to stay at the Lodge was easy. Once we got there we were welcomed like friends and family. The cabins are great and Ann and Bill are great cooks. We were starting the Red Lion Project, a retreat for returning Marines and Soldiers to stay. They adopted us and are the unofficial headquarters for the project until it is completed. People like this are a gem. I cant't say enough about the property and the care they give. A thumbs up to the Lozeau Lodge! Tom Logan, Willis Tx

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Tom L
LozeauLodge, Manager at Lozeau Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thanks, It has been our pleasure in working with you on the Red Lion Project. Bill and Ann

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family of 6 had a white water rafting trip planned with Wiley E Waters over a weekend this summer and the rafting company referred us to the Lozeau Lodge. We were originally going to stay someplace else however the Lozeau Lodge was located right across the street from where the rafting company puts in so we thought we'd give it a try. We were PLEASENTLY SUPRISED!!!! The cabin slept all six of us with no problems. The cabin was comfortable, clean, updated, and a great value!!!! We were a late arrival and I even forgot the time difference :-( so I called to let them know we were going to be arriving even later than planned. I was told 'no problem' and when I arrived I was greeted with a smile. My family didn't get much of a chance to venture on the property due to other activities we had planned but there are many things to do and see. The owners are very friendly and make you feel like family. My husband and I are going to be staying here again in the future for sure. I can not say enough positive remarks about this lodge. Beautiful, cozy, and a great value...a little piece of heaven in the mountains. THANK YOU LOZEAU LODGE FOR MAKING OUR STAY SO SPECIAL!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank McBreairty
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We floated the Alberton Gorge, spent a few hours in the hot sun taking fly fishing lessons then drove 50miles to meet our family at Lozeau Lodge. what a pleasant surprise to find clean cabins and dinner waiting on us. Bill and Ann are super accomdating, eben let me stay in thier personal RV to have some quite time. Just a great place to relax, eat and be refreshed for the fly fishing trip at 7a the next morning. Best of all Bill was up cooking breakfast at 6a with coffee ready to go, excellent value and place for a get a way

Room Tip: its all good, take a walk to the river or bridge for a nice view
3  Thank Dean H
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was traveling with my son and daughter-in-law from Ft. Lewis Washington to Marietta, Ohio. My son was just ending his 4 years in the army and I wanted to make the trip home special with a stop in the mountains but not too far from the interstate. I found Lozeau Lodge on the Montana Tourism site and spoke with the owner Bill and because of my son's service he graciously gave us a special price. It was a lovely spot and in the evening we walked down to the Clark River to stretch our legs and enjoy the scenary. I even sat up reading until dark on the porch of our cabin to enjoy the cool mountain air. The cabins have all the comforts and the beds where extremely comfortable. So much so that my daughter-in-law woke up not knowing where she was. Before we left we all enjoyed a great breakfast made by Bill and Ann. My only regret was that we only stayed one night! If I did not have reservations around Yellowstone Park I would have stayed longer.

3  Thank Charles S
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We arrived at Lozeau Lodge exhausted from and 8 hour car ride to see Ann's friendly face welcoming us to the lodge. We walked into our cabin (we stayed in the Elk Cabin), to find it air-conditioned and refreshing, clean, and very comfortable. The kids were stiff from the car ride, so Ann suggested we take a walk around the property on their beautiful walking path, then, the kids found the bikes, which were a great surprise. It got the blood flowing again! After working up an appetite, we went into town for dinner, and when we returned, we found a friendly camp fire going, so we all sat down and talked by the fire while the kids took turns running around the cool maze and timing themselves to see who could run through it the fastest. The next morning we enjoyed a breakfast of pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs while we visited with Ann and Bill. Such nice, quality people, and the breakfast...delicious!

Our stay was just what we wanted: a reasonably priced, fun, friendly place for us to break up a very long car ride on our way to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I can't recommend it highly enough. This will definitely be our go to place our yearly trip up north. If you are looking for a place in this area, you cannot beat Lozeau Lodge!!

2  Thank Kristy W
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for an afternoon and night before a rafting trip and Bill & Ann were welcoming and friendly. They joined us for great dinner conversation and hosted us for marshmallows at the bonfire before bed. I could not have been more pleased with my stay. They even had some bikes we used to ride down to the river for a refreshing swim on a hot day.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Paul P

Been to Lozeau Lodge? Share your experiences!