“Weirdest place ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Arrange from the minute you walk in. And don't go without a reservation !
Not very accommodating!
Very heavy, old fashioned " Italian" food. Doesn't even try to get that food isn't like that anymore.
Would never go back

1  Thank Stevigal

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Thsi is an out of the way establishment run by a family inthe Bitterroot! Great food, service, wines, and has the authentic Italian ambience.

1  Thank Elliott O
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Marie's Italian Restaurant is hidden away in Stevensville, where you wouldn't expect such gourmet, yet reasonably priced food. I had the Miso Mare, the calamari is fabulous and the entire meal is amazing. Last time I had the veal scaloppini, also fabulous. They only take cash or check, but everything is affordable. You do need a reservation and they are only open Fri, Sat, and Sunday. I also recommend the seafood bisque, I am still dreaming about our dinner.

2  Thank KarenMissoulaMT
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We had a great meal there on Saturday night. They normally don't like to accommodate more than 6 people at a table, but they did allow our large group (10 people) to gather and celebrate birthdays. We ordered 3 sets of lobster stuffed mushrooms and 3 different breads for appetizers. They were delicious and enough for 10 people. Someone took the extra bread home in her to go box. The menu is displayed at the open kitchen where you can observe the chef prepare his beautiful plates. This is a very cool part of the experience of visiting Marie's. You also can see the types of breads, wines and deserts on offer that night in the lobby before you are seated. Walking by the open displays has your mouth watering before you take a single bite. I had the calamari on angel hair pasta with red sauce. Yum! My husband and I finished it off the next day for lunch. The service was attentive, adding to the experience. We all love this restaurant and will visit again. Sadly, they are only open for half the year. Make reservations!

2  Thank kss740
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is by far one of the best italian dinners I've ever eaten. It's a great little gem and now the number one spot I will be taking our summer visitors. We had the pumpkin ravioli, seafood bisque, scallops, spinach gnocchi, and everything was incredible! But make sure you have reservations!

1  Thank NinaWinward1