“Fine Dining”

The Catered Table
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Stevensville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Catered Table restaurant offers a fine dining experience for the whole family in a casual setting. We specialize in seafood, fish, certified Angus beef, and pasta with daily specials. We're now serving a growing selection of domestic and import beer, microbrews, and an international selection of fine wines, and you can top off your dining experience with one of our homemade desserts.
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We were walking by on our way to another restaurant when visiting Stevensville. We noticed how inviting it was. Stopped to look at the menu and changed our plans. We enjoyed one of the loveliest Valentine's dinners ever! Try it! (PS-they have delicious sake, ask for some)

1  Thank Lori C

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious meal at the Catered Table! He had the meatloaf (I snuck a bite) and it was yummy. Full of flavor, moist and firm, a mixture of ground sirloin, sausage and dont remember the other and then wrapped in bacon. So tasty. I had a baked jumbo shrimp casserole, contained capers, panko, garlic and of course 1/2 pound of jumbo shrimp. Cooked to perfection, both our meals had roasted asparagus that was delicious. I really enjoyed the honey raspberry vinagrette on the tossed salad. Best salad I have had in a long time. We did not have wine or an appetizer but did receive dessert on the house in honor of our special occasion. My husband had a chocolate cake ( i thought it was a bit dry but he enjoyed it) and I had cheesecake with berries that was so smooth and creamy. The Catered Table will be out new go to place for those special times we go out for a nice meal. The decor was very pleasant; nice and clean, very nice atmosphere. The service was wonderful, server (I believe one of husband/wife owners) was very attentive. We were very very happy with our entire experience. Thank you to the Catered Table for a delightful evening!

4  Thank ShawnaK50
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We love coming back. Haven't had a bad time yet & can't count how many times we have been! We used to have to leave town for a good meal if Marie's was full. Now we don't even check Marie's. It's a must try for sure.

1  Thank foodsilove
Reviewed February 16, 2014

You have got to dine at The Catered Table! From the moment we walked into the restaurant we knew it was a winner. And we were not disappointed. The decor is beautiful, the service is second to none, and, well, the meals were wonderful.

We were celebrating my wife’s birthday so I called for reservations. They were ready for us when we arrived. We were seated in an “out of the way” table. The restaurant is professionally decorated with linen on all tables. What a nice touch. The staff was attentive and professional during our entire dining experience.

We ordered a bottle of wine, Augey Bordeaux, after asking for a recommendation from the co-owner Kathy Marcus. The wine was wonderful and complemented our meals perfectly.

I ordered the lobster meal and my wife selected scallops. All we can say is both meals were prepared to perfection and of the highest quality.

To top it off, the desert, Crème Brulee, was “on the house” in celebration of my wife’s birthday. It doesn’t get any better.

If you want a truly unforgettable and pleasurable dining experience we highly recommend The Catered Table. We will be going back again and again.

Steve and Jan
Hamilton, Montana

2  Thank Hintons
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had a fine lunch here that was fairly standard. This is a Main Street frontage with a nice looking menu and decor. We had made dinner rez that we kept while we tried a different venue each night that we stayed in Stevensville. Dinner food was good. The service was struggling with one waiter moving pretty fast and a couple of young guys dressed the part but intent on their own conversation. This seemed to slow food delivery down. They had a nice decor and a good selection of wine and beer that helped. This place has the right idea and will be a welcome addition to Stevensville when it all starts to come together.