“Typical Italian restaurant but a notch better.”

Romeo's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Stevensville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Easy-going, local restaurant. Quite decent marinara with a nice sausage sliced on top. Above average salad served with the meal. The service is young and local....learning the ropes. My sister and I had a good time.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Poor service and microwave quality food....if this is what you call Italian cuisine...not thanks! The pasta was soggy, not al dente, and the sauce tasted like it came out of a jar....

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Au-dente is one thing - and slimy beyond belief is another. There is a safe middle ground, but these guys missed it on two different plates!

I think the sauces were good - tending to be great - but the pasta ruined it on this trip. I'll try them again and if ity's wrong a second time, I'll offer to cook a few meals for them so they can see how its done!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I couldn't eat the pasta meal I ordered. I don't know if the cook spilled the salt shaker on it or what. I have not been back since.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

I got really sick after eating here one time. That's all it takes for me. Save your money and make the pasta at home, it's less expensive and better!