“Wonderful Experience”

Ranked #2 of 2 Somers B&B and Inns
napa
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2010

My husband, sister and brother-in-law happened upon this wonderful home-away-from-home when we started an impromptu tour of Montana, very early in the season. We had not planned where to stay and were lucky enough to stumble on the Outlook Inn when they had rooms available. This is a must do, return often type of B&B! I have stayed at many and have never had such a relaxing stay. We even went out of our way to return for one more night on our way back to Missoula for our flight at the end of our trip. Incredible food, quiet, service, hot tube, views, location, everything you could ask for... If you are an animal lover there are also sweet cats (outside) and a very quiet and gentle golden retriever named Rusty who, it is said, "rescued" his owners. I highly recommend a visit to the Outlook and will definitely return as often as possible.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank weslingm

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Missoula
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2010

My colleagues and I had a wonderful stay at the Outlook Inn. The beds were comfortable, the meals were to die for, and the environment was inviting, relaxing, and soothing. Cannot wait to stay here again. The owners were friendly and personable, and made sure everything was perfect for our stay. Fantastic B&B, highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Southern California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2009

We have stayed at the Outlook Inn once or twice a year for five or six years and usually for 4 or more days at a time. We love it and will continue to go back again and again. I have read all the other reviews and agree with all except the negative one. These people must have been more accustomed to a fine hotel, not B&B's. Rooms are smaller, but I have experienced even smaller. When I visit a B&B, I expect a more homey atmosphere and not complete maid service. They do provide fresh towels and bathroom cleanup daily, but not clean sheets. I make my own bed and keep my room picked up so don't know if they provide that service or not....I don't expect it.

The family is extremely friendly and helpful. My husband always looks forward to Michelle's breakfasts and she will try to accommodate your preferences by remembering and preparing your favorites. My favorites happen to be her huckleberry pancakes and croisant french toast and my husband's favorite is Montana Monster Potatoes. He always gets that (without asking) on our first morning!

We highly recommend the Outlook Inn. If you truly love the B&B' experience, I am sure you will rank this one tops. And it cannot be in a more gorgeous location!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2009

My family, husband, two daughters with husbands and three children, met in Somers, MT to celebrate our older daughter's birthday. We took advantange of Michelle and Todd's "rent all four rooms special" and booked the whole B&B. The comfort of the Inn and hospitality of the Aherns made this the best family trip we have ever had. We had plenty of room for everyone to have quiet time or time with others. The view from our rooms is so gorgeous. Michelle made a different breakfast every morning and all of them were excellent and the strongest, best coffee I have ever had when travelling - I wanted to take her home with me. The rooms were all extremely clean and beautifully decorated - all different and our shower was fabulous. We all can't wait to return to enjoy the view from the Inn - the lake, sail boats, mountains on the other side of the lake and watching the sun rise in the morning. The location of the Inn is great for many out door activities. It just could not have been better. The hot tub was also one of our favorite spots.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2009

The Outlook Inn is definitely the place to stay in NW Montana! The view was stunning and the service was absolutely fabulous! I wish I could have stayed another week! There were deer grazing just outside our room! The breakfasts were delicious and Todd and Michelle were such fantastic tour guides! They shared all the best Glacier Park & local hiking areas with us! We had a lovely evening sail on a quaint sailboat with the Rogges one night which we will always remember. The scenery is unlike anywhere I've ever imagined. The view couldn't be any better. The rooms were perfect and I loved the unique character of each. Next year, I want to stay in the Native Sun room, with the pictographs on the wall! I highly recommend the Outlook Inn B&B, and will always stay there when I'm in Montana!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
VA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2009

The view from the Outlook B&B was lovely but the room was exceedingly small and barely big enough to turn around in. And, we could hear every word spoken in the next room. And, we never once had maid service in a several-day visit, which in our experience is unheard of. It would have been nice to have had the bed made or the room straightened, regardless of whether we wanted new ones or not. Breakfast was good but not terribly healthy. We wouldn't recommend this B&B.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Ft Lauderdale
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2009

We recently stayed at the Outlook Inn. What a great B&B!! We have not stayed at a B&B before and this was a great first experience. We could not have felt more comfortable. The location is quite close to the town of Flathead and not too far to travel on to Glacier National Park.

The owners of the B&B could not have been more cordial and they gave us great tips on where to hike in GNP. (The weather unfortunately did not cooperate with us... 39 degrees and zero visability prevented us from taking our big hike :( ... )

Oh, the breakfast at the Outlook Inn was great!! Also, the pictures of the B&B don't do the place justice. The view is great and the B&B, situated alone on the top of the hill, is a very relaxing place.

We hope to get to stay at the Outlook Inn again!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Somers
BEST WESTERN PLUS Flathead Lake Inn and Suites
Somers Bay Log Cabin Lodging
Coyote Bluff Estate
Coyote Bluff Estate
#1 of 2 in Somers

Been to Outlook Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!