“fun spot”
Review of Tiebuckers Pub and Eatery - CLOSED

Tiebuckers Pub and Eatery
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Good food in a pleasant atmosphere. The host is genial and the service was attentive. The dining room does not seat many customers, but we did not need a reservation in October to have a choice of tables

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Turn of the 20th century home turned into a pub/restaurant reminiscent of a Old West saloon, complete with friendly piano player. The bartender walks through all the time, telling stories while never letting your glass go empty. The steaks were fantastic and cooked exactly as ordered. Will go back anytime I'm near there.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I were in town for a wedding, the front desk staff at the Best Western recommended Tiebuckers, in nearby Somers, for dinner. Winner! The atmosphere was awesome, there was a lady playing an old piano, the food was great and the prices were even better. Then cross the road and head over to Del's bar - great nightlife, fun bar staff and locals. We loved it and felt very welcome!

1  Thank TBoogie99
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Awesome atmosphere, great owners, great food always fun. The menu is reasonable prized and the daily specials are always exceptional and plenty of food

1  Thank Swissmont
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Very dim inside, but my burger was delicious. The chef refused to make our son a grilled cheese sandwich, but offered buttered noodles. We found that odd since there were other kinds of sandwiches available. Would only eat here again if I was using the marina, I would not go out of my way to go here again.