“Amazing Mirror Bar...takes you to the WildWest....don't bring your phone.”
Review of Tiebuckers Pub and Eatery - CLOSED

Tiebuckers Pub and Eatery
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Loved the setting of this old building turned into a restaurant, in the sleepy town of Somers. Authentic huge wood carved Bar...looks like from Old West movie. Bartender, keeps law and order, cuz he's the owner!! He's good natured, but would rather you not fiddle with your cell phone, but relax instead and enjoy each other, the atmosphere and his food. I like the idea...but please, please, can I look at a text message. And when a call came in, I ran outside to answer. At least he didn't chase me outside to chastise me about leaving my husband to eat alone, and if he did, he'd be correct.

Enjoyed a simple steak/baked potato dinner (8 oz strip $16) and a glass of wine. Will be back next year.

Note the sign at reception podium...They do Not accept American Express, Leave it at Home. OK...done.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

I guess we would have to thank the Best Western for helping us find this place since they did not have a restaurant and we needed to go out for food even though they did not even mention this place. It is a delight.

The owner sat us (he is the feller behind the bar) and set the theme of the evening by lighting the alcohol lamp in the center of the table and announcing he is doing it for am-bi-ance. From there it went to cracks about my facial hair to my lack of cranial hair.

The menu announced that all entrée’s will be “served with focaccia (pronounced “bread”)”. The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was excellent. A have to go place if you get to Kalispell.