“Not so good service-Good cooks”
Review of Cattle-Ac

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cattle-Ac
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Service not all that great. Waited on table that seated after us first and not real professional in their job duties. Food was fine, Compliments to the cooks.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Can't understand why it takes an hour and forty five minutes to order and eat lunch here on any given weekday, but it does. They do have a really great seafood chowder, but don't think because it is soup and already cooked and just warming in a pot in the kitchen that you will get if any faster, cuz you WON'T.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We ate there twice during our stay. Menu had a good variety . Service was great. Really enjoyed casino.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The lighting was interesting, black lights, makes it hard to read the menu,
I personally feel the prices are a little steep, but the prime rib was awesome, the beer was cold and the service was very good.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Every time we eat here the food takes forever. This experience we had our kids with us and it took 45 min after ordering to get our food. When I received my food it was missing some main ingredients, I didn't complain because by that time I was super hungry. Half way through my burger I pulled a credit card size chunk of wax paper out of the meat patty.... lets just say I didn't finish my food. It wouldn't have bothered me too much but we had to hunt down our waitress after 30 more min of waiting just to tell her about it and to get our bill... we still had to pay for the wax paper burger. I was pretty disappointed.