“great food”

Columbus, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I had Chicken Pad Thai as take-out. It was very tasty and the price was very good. Nice service. Check it out.

Visited October 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Try it anyway!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

If you've never been to Sidney, there aren't many options for food especially if you're tired of fast food and steak. I found this place on line and went to check it out. Not going to lie, I almost passed it up when I saw it..not much on the outside and dingy on the inside. The place could use a good scrub and some paint...but while I was there the phone rang non stop for take out and several more customers came in and picked up so I rolled the dice and ordered. Menu is a mix of Thai and Chinese..I had both but I'd stick to the Thai choices...Dan's Curry is so good! I wish I had picked up two orders..portions are not huge but prices are reasonable so order more than you think you want..also a little light on the spiceness? for Thai so ask for heat if you like more. I will definitely be back when I'm in town again. I'd actually drive to it or stop by if I was traveling through

• Visited September 2013
Grand Forks, North Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a surprise!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Best Asian restaurant I've ever found in a town this size. It's family run and the service is only okay, but our meal was reasonably priced and wonderfully prepared.

Visited July 2013
Sidney, Montana
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I greatly enjoy the Asian Garden. The servers are super nice and the food is delicious. The wait is short and the prices fair. It could have a nicer atmosphere but maybe in time they will dress the place up a bit.

Visited December 2012
“Love this place!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

For the limited options we have in Sidney, this is a nice place to go. Could use a little more help (always busy) and could be cleaned a bit better but again they are busy! We love the staff, very friendly and a great place to take my family and friends!

Visited February 2013