“Love this place!”

Asian Garden
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 6, 2013

For the limited options we have in Sidney, this is a nice place to go. Could use a little more help (always busy) and could be cleaned a bit better but again they are busy! We love the staff, very friendly and a great place to take my family and friends!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

They use spaghetti noodles for their Pad Thai. Nuff said. I go often, as there is no choice here in Sidney.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been to the restaurant multiple times. Twice I had the lunch buffet and I want to say I appreciated that they had sweet and sour chicken rather than the cheaper option of pork and all f the items frim vuffet were hot and fresh. I would however like to see egg rolls and a soup option. The serving size was great. The other times I have ordered off the menu and was equally impressed. I've not been very adventurous and ordered the curry each time, but it was awesome! I feel confident that if I ventured out if my comfort zone I would be equally impressed. A Sidney native I'm very thankful for the change of pace and I am am and will continue to be a return customer.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

It's a nice change of pace from pizza and Taco Johns... The only downside is the wait on occasion. Prices are decent for the area and the food is authentic. Portion sizes are definitely shareable!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We visited the Saturday before Christmas at lunch tme and the food was excellent especially the soup. I think it was ThomCA. And it was a meal in itself with shrimp and the best broth. Will certainly visit again. The service was good, but be prepared that they cook each entry seperately and so you get them one at a tme.