“Great place to stay!”

Richland Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Sidney
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Love the quiet and clean atmosphere, not to mention the breakfast is awesome! The housekeepers are considerate and friendly. I also noticed the front desk was familiar with many faces that stay on a regular basis! I would definitely go back!

• Stayed September 2013
6 Thank Tiara9056
RichlandInnManager, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you very much for the excellent review. I am pleased to here that the breakfast was awesome, as we do have over 20 items on our breakfast buffet. I will pass your compliments onto our housekeepers as well as our front desk staff. Thanks again and we look forward to having you here in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We recently stayed at the Richland Inn & Suites on a business trip to Sidney. The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and we felt right at home. We also had no problem with noise as the room was very quiet. We had a fabulous night's sleep. The service that we had while at this hotel was excellent. The front desk staff was kind, courteous and efficient. And the breakfast staff was very accommodating. We especially liked the breakfast selection, since there were lots of options, and the hours for the breakfast were extended which was a nice plus for us. Overall the hotel was conveniently located for our business in Sidney and we had a wonderful stay! We will not hesitate to stay here again in the future when business takes us to Eastern Montana.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank Dede B
RichlandInnManager, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you very much for the great review and the kind words about the property and the staff. I will be sure to extend your compliments to my staff. It is good to hear that the breakfast selection and the extended breakfast hours were a plus for you. We look forward to having you with us when your next business adventure brings you to Eastern Montana.
Jamestown, North Dakota
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I recently was in the Sidney area on business with the oilfield, and had the displeasure of being told by the Microtel that they had overbooked and I no longer had a room reservation with them, They did however set me up a room at the Richland Motor Inn, to which I could not thank them more for. The front desk staff was more then accomodating and extremely friendly. Rooms were spotless, with all the ammeneties a person traveling on business would need. I dont generally get done with work till 7:30 or 8:00 pm and dont want to fight busy restraunts and night time crowds they offer complimentary soup to their guests which I thoroughly enjoyed each night of my stay. The hotel itself is undergoing a renovation and I for one can not wait to stay here again when finished with renovations as I dont know how it could get any better. 5 stars in the this travelers opinion!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank OilMan76
RichlandInnManager, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review. We were happy to help you with accommodations while you were in town. I will be sure to extend your compliments of the staff as they work hard to help our guests and keep our rooms clean. Our renovation is now completed with 27 new rooms, an expanded breakfast buffet and a new sundry shop. But I don’t want you to worry as we still offer our complimentary soup to our guests. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
North Dakota, United States
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband had to stay in a hotel when we first moved to this area. He had booked rooms for the entire month and they had a credit card on file. He had to switch rooms almost every day and almost every day they told him he didn't have a room booked. Two of the nights we had booked he had to sleep in his car because the hotel double booked his room! Now that there are more hotels in town we will NEVER stay here again. And talk about INFLATED prices!! The rooms weren't even that nice or clean, it smelled like sweaty feet!

Room Tip: Stay at the Holiday Inn or Microtel!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Casey S
Rachel S, General Manager at Richland Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We are so sorry to hear that your stay at the Richland Motor Inn was not up to par. We appreciate the feedback and will do our best to make sure this issue does not happen to any guest in the future. Thank you for taking the time to let us know where we can improve.
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here many times in the past, but this time my room faced the main highway. The tires squealing and engines revving were terrible, and even with ear plugs you could here it.

So pro's:
1. Easy to find
2. Good shampoo AND conditioner and body wash
3. My room had a large shower instead of a tub. Very nice, who baths at hotels?
4. Room was cleaner than I expected, a nice surprise.

Cons:
1. Thin walls
2. Can hardly close bathroom door, easier to leave it open
3. Parking lot spaces are small. There are so many large utility type trucks that parking between them requires years of driving skills. Good luck not getting a door ding from someone
opening up the door.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Nemont_Mom
Billings, Montana
Reviewed September 21, 2011

After having been told I did not have a room due to overbooking even though I had held it on a credit card and had a confirmation # I asked for the phone number of a person I knew was also staying there. Instead of giving me the phone number the front desk worker gave me her room number and then proceeded to ask me if I wanted a key to that room. The person staying in that room had no clue I was there or that I was inquiring about her and yet the front desk worker was totally willing to just hand over a key for me to barge in on her...NOT COOL. This is a safety risk and the front desk staff is poorly trained on proper protocol. Beware and be safe in your travels

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
9 Thank juliethetraveler_11
Crosby, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2011

On a recent business trip 6-5 to 6-17. We were advise that the only availability was from 6-5 to 6-10. At that time we would have to move 50 miles away and commute. The front desk staff went out of their way to secure the two rooms required for the full stay. They suceeded. The courtesy and great atitude displayed by these young ladies and the complete Richland Motor Inn staff is to be commended. Thankyou so much for a great stay. Look forward to my next trip to Sidney and staying at the Richland Motor Inn.
Jack Sorensen