All reviews room was clean stayed here free breakfast would stay here again rates
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is certainly a decent 3 star hotel. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, staff were pleasant and the price was very reasonable, especially considering it included a full breakfast down the road. No frills, but a great value for the dollar. Would certainly stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Decent decor, nice and clean. I liked that if you have a ground floor room you can put the car just outside the window. Rates quoted were all over the place. I asked for $40 and it was granted. Slow wifi, nice tv. No one on the desk at night. Still good value.

Room Tip: Ask for back from main street
Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I'm writing this for my husband because he asked me to. He actually stayed there, I did not it was for a business trip. He said there were toenail clippings under the table! ew! And I know I could not call in nor could he call out, and the desk clerk was not there all that night and day, plus you had to go to some other hotel for breakfast. He said he was so not happy with it and would never stay there again. so be careful K? Ask if you can actually make calls IN? At 7 and 8 in the morning my call went to some other hotel and they said sorry there is no desk clerk there. Eek!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Very interesting stay at an older hotel. Since we arrived prior to 10 PM, we were able to check in at the hotel. If we'd arrived after 10, we'd have to walk next door to the Best Western to get a room key. They are very short staffed, and wouldn't be staffed at the front desk the next morning, so closed our account that night. The young lady at the front desk was very nice and was appologetic for the lack of staff. For the free breakfast, we had to go to a different hotel, which was not the next door Best Western, but the Richland Inn (very good breakfast) within walking distance. Just an experience I'd never had before, going to multiple hotels! On a positive note, the bedroom was very clean and comfortable. It looked as though it had been newly remodeled. The lobby and hallways haven't been remodeled. We paid under $50 for our one night stay which was awesome. For the price I would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2017

We have stayed at the Lone Tree Inn in better times. The $55.00 price is nice, it is quiet (for having heavily booted, early rising workers) and the beds are comfortable.
The complimentary breakfast is offered down the road at the Richland Inn & Suites which caused us to wonder how much longer the Lone Tree Inn will exist as a hotel.
The staff, at check-in was friendly.
Drawbacks include no elevator to the 2nd floor rooms, filthy corridors, an unreliable Wi-Fi ( sporadic connection), and a non-existent 24 hr. coffee service.
We'll not be returning.